Avast Antivirus is one of the very most popular antiviruses. Billions of users are there in Global. Antivirus is the protection of your system. If people are using a system without antivirus, it is not safe for your computer or laptop. Sometimes without antivirus, your system is getting damage and the speed of your system is going slow. Most of the time your saved data is unsafe because malware can be entered in your system anytime without antivirus. There are many cases arises where users complain that Avast Antivirus not working. On this day the cybercrime is increasing day by day. Beware from criminals and use Avast antivirus. In other words, if you think you can be attacked by some cyber attackers, use Avast antivirus and beware. Protect your computer by using this antivirus. If you are searching instructions of Avast Antivirus not working, you are in the right place because here step by step are illustrated below to resolve your problem of Avast antivirus not working:
- First of all, go and log in to your system and make sure that you have the administration access.
- You should ensure that no antivirus is already installed because more than one antivirus is not working together in the same system.
- After that, you should click the right button of the mouse on the window icon.
- From the list that appears, you must select the application and features.
- Here you also have to make sure that the left panel app and features are selected.
- Click on the specific version of Avast antivirus and select the uninstall button.
- After that, if you are prompted with a user account for the control dialog, click on yes.
- You will get Avast setup wizard after completing the above steps.
- By adopting the above steps your repair has been completed. Then click on done.
These are the steps you can follow to fix the Avast antivirus not working issue. But, if these steps do not work, then you should contact the Avast antivirus customer support contact number. This number is toll-free and available all the time. When you call on that number techies will answer your call and give the best solution to your problem. They always try to satisfied with the users. Without satisfaction, they will never put your call. They all are highly experts and have years of experience in this field.
Avast Antivirus is not running on window
If users want to access there Avast antivirus in windows, but most of the time they do not work, in that situation users no need to worry about this. Just follow the below steps you definitely able to use your antivirus in the window:
- First, click the right button of your mouse on the Avast icon which is shown in the taskbar.
- Go to shield control and select disable for 10 min
- After that, enable it and choose to enable all shields.
Still, if you are getting failed to recognize the action center in your window then follow another below steps, you have one more way to troubleshoot:
- Click right on the start menu.
- In the command prompt type the repository and enter it.
- Next, when the user gets WMI the repository is consistent, no issues detected just type reset repository and press enter key.
- In the same method, if the user WMI repository is incompatible, the problem will occur so you type reset repository and then Press enter.
- If the user has found the WMI repository, it has been resolved to the WMI repository.
- When the above steps are completed, reset your computer and check it.