Beginning the journey of Microsoft, Satya Nadella’s decision was correct when he decided to incorporate this corporation. 1975 was the year when Microsoft was defined to be the largest software community serving across the world.
Technically every issue walks along with the invisible solution which can be only found when you put effort to find it on a correct path. If this statement gets connected with the Microsoft account then what will be the outcome? Well, Let’s discuss something interesting. Since Microsoft took birth on this earth, its existence developed in a rapid way which covers 50 percent of the digitalization. There are lots of ways to recover your Microsoft account one of them is through account.live.com/acsr
Microsoft may possess several notifications for the people who regularly play with it. Offering new versions and updates, it has carried a number of positive frameworks and feedback at every step. As discussed in the above scenario, Microsoft may also face the log in issue or hacking trouble. However, we can rectify it by applying simple steps through an easy procedure.
Let’s deal with the relevant points to recover Microsoft account.
- On any of your web portal, open the Microsoft login page or account.live.com/acsr and then hit on the sign in the upper left corner.
- Enter your Microsoft username and then hit on the “next” button.
- Just below the password section, tap on “forgot password”
- Moving towards the next screen, select the option “I Forgot My Password” section and quickly tap on “Next” button
- Further, you will be asked to enter some characters which are being visible on the screen. This is to identify for security measures. Hit on “Next”
- On the next screen, select the recovery option. If you carry an alternate email ID then tap on it or else if you hold the phone number to recover then hit on it.
- Once you have selected the desired option, check your email inbox or else the text message whether you have received the code or not.