Outlook is an email domain that Microsoft provides to exchange email with one another. With the use of Outlook email domain, people can create their own account and have access to their email accounts to receive and send emails. But, before using Outlook accounts, the user needs to create their account on it and then only they can access their Outlook email account.
In fact, Microsoft offers its users the best services, but there are some users who may have trouble accessing their Outlook Mail account due to the lost password. Fortunately, the developers have developed the Outlook account recovery process that makes it easy to recover your Outlook account.
There is an easy-to-perform manual procedure for Microsoft Outlook users to recover Outlook Account. We will tell you how to use this procedure and other important methods to Recover your Outlook email password.
Process To Recover Outlook Account
- To begin this process, the user must go to the Outlook account recovery page.
- After launching the recovery page, the user is required to provide the Outlook username that he wants to recover, and click Next.
- Now the recovery options from which the user is required to select the recovery option are provided to the user.
- The user must then select the recovery option via the phone number.
- In addition, a code is provided to the user to ask you to enter when requesting.
- Then, the account is verified and the user login reset option is provided.
- After creating a new password, the user is required to check whether the user can easily access the Outlook account using the new password.
Process To Recover Outlook Account Without Phone Number
If the users cannot remember the phone number associated with their account. You don’t have to worry because you can log in to open an account by following the steps below.
- The users have to go to the Outlook Account recovery page from your browser and click “Forgot password” option on the page.
- Now Click, I don’t have any of these this will redirect you to the option from where you can recover your Outlook Account using email. Make sure the email you provide for Outlook Account Recovery should be different from the one you are trying to recover.
- After this you will get the recovery code to to your provided email .
- You will need to enter your recovery code on Outlook Account Recovery Page and click Next. The password reset page is displayed.
- You will need to enter and re-enter the replacement password for confirmation. Click Next to change your password. You can now log in to your account with your new password.
If you forget your Outlook account password, don’t become so heavy. Everyone forgot their passwords. To ensure that you can easily recover your password and access your Outlook account, we have created a detailed guide of Outlook Account Recovery for you.