Rocketmail was of the major email service provider but now Yahoo owns RocketMail, old RocketMail accounts are integrated into Yahoo’s web-based email system.RocketMail operations occur on Yahoo’s website, including password reset.
- First, you need to go to the Yahoo Mail website. Alternatively, you can also go to “rocketmail.com” this will redirect you to the Rocketmail password recovery page
- There Press “I can’t access my account” from the link located within the screen.
- Now Select “I forgot my password” from the list of screens and press “next.”
- Within the “Yahoo! ID” field Enter your full Rocketmail email address.
- Type the code displayed on the screen and click on “Next”. This code will act as your security measure intentionally placed there to block automated spam programs from hacking the system so Be careful with this code .
- For next process answer the security questions that will appear on the screen. after this you will be able to enter password of your choice, Your security questions are personalized questions that only you should know the answers to. They are set when the account is created.
- Finally, type in the password of your choice and click “Finish”.
After this verification procedure you can easily recover Rocketmail Account password. sometimes there might be some kind of delay in this process if it is so, repeat the process or check your mails