SBC webmail is a product of Southwestern Bell Telephone Company, which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of AT&T. It has many trading names, such as AT&T Missouri, AT&T Arkansas, AT&T Kansas, AT&T Southwest, AT&T Oklahoma, and AT&T Texas. Company President Mark Keiffer is managing Southwestern Bell Telephone Company which was founded in 1982 and headquartered in Dallas, Texas at One AT&T Plaza. It offers webmail which is known for its hassle-free email sending and receiving. However, its simple account login process and effortless password recovery processes are also appreciated by the users.
Here are the steps required for recovering the Sbc Global account password for helping distressed users.
- Open the web browser that you prefer most
- Open the official web page
- Now you need to move toward the upper right section of the page you have opened
- Here you will see an option as Manage Passwords and Account Security
- The AT&T online account management page will be redirected
- Now you need to enter your account login credentials in the Sign-In section
- Enter your account username
- Click on Account Info then
- Now you will be able to select the pop-up as Change Password or Forgot Password
- Click on Forgot Password adjacent to the login section
- You will now be invited to enter a new password
- Make a new password and enter it twice
- Save the changes
SBC Global Account Recovery can also be accomplished with the assistance provided by the engineers associated with Southwestern Bell Telephone Company. These are highly qualified engineers who are driven by their strong desire to serve the globally spread users of SBC accounts. They deal with a long-range of issues, including account configuration, account management, email management, and account security. Talk to them and avail of the desired assistance!